Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Protection Of The Planet Is Protection Of Our Future

This Thursday, April 22 will mark the 40th Anniversary of Earth Day, which was founded by Senator Gaylord Nelson to help raise awareness about the Earth and its safety. Earth Day started when 20 million people participated in environmental activities across the United States and since then, the day has grown to be celebrated across the globe in over 184 countries. Help to make a difference in the world by volunteering in your community. More information can be found here: http://www.earthday.org/.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://weathersavvy1.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://nasa-satellites.blogspot.com/ .

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

weather said...

Hope everyone could do something for our planet!!! Really this is our future..

Volkswagen Air Conditioner Compressor said...

I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.
Jaguar XJR Supercharger