Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Taking A Dive Into Eco-Emi (Demember Box)

I recently heard about a membership program where for $15 a month, you get five to ten Eco-friendly, organic, vegetarian or vegan samples sent straight to your door step. The name is this program is Eco-Emi. The mission is introducing people to a greener lifestyle. Reading why Eco-Emi was founded is all inspiring and looking at the previous months' products, I was excited to try.  I signed up towards the end of November and received my first box, the second week in December.

Here are some pictures of the December Box:

 The packaging. The box was so cute.

 The package comes with a card, with information about the products inside.

 Coupons.

 Opening the box.

 The goodies!

 These socks are by Maggies Functional Organics.

 The laundry detergent is by Greenology Products, while the vitamin super chews are by Genesis Today.

 The lip balm is by Zambeezi, the Whispering Pine candle is by Wyk Candles and the botanical lip gloss is by Lauren Brooke cosmetiques.

 The Raw Cacao bliss is by Artisana, the organic candy cane by The Natural Candy Store and the Jojoba and ginseng exfoliating face cleanser and blood orange and vanilla body wash, by John Masters Organics. The face cleanser and body wash were featured by Hip Apotheca.
 
 When I first opened the priority mail package, the smell of pine filled my nose. The super chews and the cacao bliss were really good. The tangerine lip balm smells great as well as the botanical lip gloss is really smooth.  I'm looking forward to trying the other products. I was very pleased with the products in this box and I'm happy about my subscription to this service.  I'm really interested in buying more of the products featured. Thank you so much Eco-Emi and the products featured. I'm looking forward to the upcoming months :-) 

No comments: