Saturday, January 7, 2012

Amazing Photo by Photographer Angela Pan

Yesterday, I saw an amazing picture posted on Capital Weather Gang's (@capitalweather) Facebook wall about the sunrise that morning. There were many gorgeous photos, but one really caught my eye by it's magnificence. That photo was by photography Angela Pan (@abpanphoto).  It is the most beautiful picture of a sunrise I have ever seen in my life.

The picture was taken at the Vietnam Memorial in Washington, DC. Here is a link to her posting on the photo.  It is available for purchase on her website, A B. Pan Photography. Many of her other photos are great as well. Good job Angela, you captured so much in this photo, words don't do it justice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I appreciate you sharing this and the nice words :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I appreciate you sharing this and the nice words :)
- Angela
www.abpan.com

Tasha said...

No problem Angela, you do great work!

-Tasha