Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Layout/Summer definitely here

So you may have noticed a few things changes to my blog recently. I changed the background and template using Blogger's template editor. I also changed the format for presenting the forecasts. Drumroll please. Hehe. Here it is...


I created my own 7 day layout for forecasting! This way I can be more accurate with my forecasts. I developed the layout using Microsoft PowerPoint. I found the icons on a site called WebResourcesDepot. Let me know what you think :-)

Summary:

Summer is definitely here, we felt the heat in the DC area today. That heat will continue into the beginning of the work week, cooling down slightly mid-week and returning as we head into the weekend. A few upper level disturbances will move into the area Monday and Tuesday, with a cold front moving in by Tuesday night. That will attribute to isolated showers Monday into Tuesday and the slightly cooler temperatures into Thursday. High pressure will return to the area by the end of the week, along with the heat. Stay cool!

source: NOAA

No comments: